Notice of Privacy
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (the “Act”), MayanRuins.travel offers the following Privacy Notice:
1. Responsible for the protection and treatment of personal data.
Mayanruins.travel, established in Chapultepec Street 50, Block 352, Supermanzana, Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77560.
2. Means of obtaining personal data and data collected.
Mayanruins.travel personal data obtained from you, will be used only for the purposes described in this privacy notice and may be collected:
· Directly, either through our reservations representatives, personally or through our reservation call center “call center”.
· Entering data or using online services through www.MayanRuins.travel page, or any of our affiliates sites.
The data you collect MayanRuins.travel, will be: Full name with names, phone number, email, address and financial information such as: credit card number, name of the holder thereof, expiration date , security code and any other data necessary to complete the reservation requested by you.
3. Sensitive personal data.
To comply with those detailed in this privacy notice purposes, they may also be collected and processed sensitive personal data, such as relationships, fitness, health, disability, medical records, among some others. Your sensitive personal data will be treated with the strictest security measures to ensure confidentiality.
4. Purpose of the personal data obtained.
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of processing, monitoring, updating, modification, cancellation and confirmation services for you reserved with MayanRuins.travel through their means, financial and credit purposes, to comply with obligations and for you and our suppliers, evaluate the quality of service, conduct surveys of travel habits and preferences, to enter contests and sweepstakes, as well as to send promotions, offers, services and other advertising and promotional purposes.
5. Data transfer, nationally and internationally.
Your personal data may be transferred and / or shared: third trading partners, affiliates, suppliers, financial, banking and credit institutions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and affiliates; such as hotels, lessors, airlines, tour providers, etc. to confirm your reservations and fulfillment of the purpose of the data collected set out in paragraph 4 of this Privacy Notice.
6. Exercise of rights, rectification, access, cancellation opposition (“ARCO rights”).
The Act gives four rights to exercise:
· Access to your personal data to know what are safeguarded, if they are correct or updated and for which applications are used.
· Rectification if inaccurate, incorrect or are outdated.
· Cancellation consisting of removing personal information when it considers that they are not being used to fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
· Opposition to the processing of personal data for any of the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
7. Right to revoke their consent to data processing.
You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data, in order to be sure to make use of them, also, you may revoke their consent to receive promotions and offers through telephone or email, following the procedure laid down in point 8 below.
However, MayanRuins.travel tells you that keeping your personal information in its database, will allow you to better understand their needs based on their history and thus better serve its future bookings.
8. Mechanisms for the exercise of ARCO and Revocation Rights consent to the processing of their data.
To exercise their ARCO rights or the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data, you must submit their respective written application and in Spanish, and shall forward to MayanRuins.travel through the following email address: Privacy @ MayanRuins.travel, or send your letter by mail, courier or hand-deliver to the area of Privacy and Information Security Calle Chapultepec SM307, MZA352, Lt50 Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77560. For more information may contact directly the area of Privacy and Security Information MayanRuins.travel by email.
Your written request must include your full name names, attach a copy of his official identification, indicate your email or physical address designated for notifications and a contact phone number. Or, MayanRuins.travel will provide you once you contact us, the application form for the exercise of ARCO rights.
MayanRuins.travel will follow up on your request within 20 working days from receipt of the request with complete documentation, he proceeded to tell themselves or not and will have a maximum of 15 working days to give access to your personal information, carry out rectification, take the steps necessary for the cancellation of their personal data, or terminate the use thereof.
9. Changes to this privacy notice.
MayanRuins.travel reserves the right to make changes at any time or update this Privacy Notice. Changes or updates being made, take effect when they are published on the website www.MayanRuins.travel in its affiliated sites or any media that you use to publish, so we recommend review continuous.
MayanRuins.travel suggests reading this Privacy Notice as to provide your data by any means, it constitutes acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
* In the case of personal data provided by a third party I clam that I have the permission of the owner of such personal data.